Development and implementation of RTI CMM Portal
It is a Search based Complete Management Information System to keep track of all the disclosures, online case records, and E-filing reports. Till date more than 15000 offices are connected into the single network of RTI CMM with all compliance to the RTI Act, 2005.This website has cleared the cyber security audit and is fully compliant with the Guidelines for Indian Government websites. This is developed with an objective to provide single point access of all RTI related information catering to Section-4, Section-25 of RTI Act, 2005 in a uniform manner. RTI Implementation Cell of Information & Public Relations Department is looking after all these under leadership of a Chief Monitoring Officer with two Deputy Chief Monitoring Officers. The updating of proactive disclosure information is very crucial for success of this Portal, which is the result of a collaborative effort of public authorities.
E-Advertisement is a form of marketing and advertising which uses the Internet to deliver promotional marketing messages to citizen/consumers. It is an end to end web based solution for Departments at state and district level to publish any kind of advertisement as well as budget fixation for the advertisement. Also various report generation can be done.
Web portal of IPRD/ Portal of Chief Minister including SMS Notifications
A website facilitates to project the vital information’s of an organization/department in a way which would help the citizens to get maximum value added details. The key features of the website would include:
- Information Gateway to state government and various departments / Chief Minister.
- Online Publishing of Press Release (24*7) with a few simple clicks.
- Online Publishing of Tenders.
- Online Publishing of Notices.
- Online Publishing of Current Events and Current News.
- Online Publishing of Latest Clips and Latest Adds.
- Online Tracking PR Nos.
- SMS Integration System enabled with all Modules.
- Online Queries and Feedback Module.
- Online Publish of Daily/Others Program/Key initiatives of Chief Minister.
- Online Publish of Speech/ Videos and Photos of Chief Minister.
- Online Information of Chief Minister’s Office / Cabinet Ministers.
E-Library is a milestone project in the establishment of information centre which will be single window source of information for various documents, and for archival of information’s such as circulars/ gazettes/etc, audio/video/photo archival, books and magazines archival available for public and information seekers. The key features of e-library would include:
- Access to large amounts of information to users wherever they are and whenever they need it.
- Access to primary information sources.
- Support multimedia content along with text.
- Network accessibility on Intranet and Internet.
- User-friendly interface.
- Hypertext links for navigation.
- Advanced search and retrieval.
- Integration with other digital libraries.
Online Press Accreditation Management System
Online Press Accreditation Management System is a complete application that will allow the Information Public Relation Department (IPRD) to record the information of Press/Media and can be used to generate the entry pass for the citizen.
The system aims to streamline the registration process of Press Accreditation online (electronic media/print media/other media) and make it more functionalized and facilitate quick accessibility.
This system will be able to manage the database of the registered users and generate ID cards digitally.
Online Railway Pass Management System
This application is an automated railway pass generation management system. Checking for availability of the seats in a particular train on a specified date of journey and thereby reserving the seats if available in form of pass. The system should be able to reserve seat in a train for a registered user who is applying for pass.
The system would be able to print the report like it should be able to generate reservation chart, train report, reservation ticket which will have train no name, number etc.
The system can even cancel a reservation. The system should be able to print the cancellation ticket which will have total fare and the amount deducted.
As there is no Manual Intervention, the process of generating the railway pass becomes easier with less time involvement.