Odisha Electricity Regulatory Commission Portal
- Odisha Electricity was enacted for the purpose of restructuring the electricity industry, for rationalization of Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Supply of Electricity, for opening avenues for the participation of private sector entrepreneurs and for the establishment of a Regulatory Commission for the State, independent of the state government.
- Determine the tariff for generation, supply, transmission and wheeling of electricity, wholesale, bulk or retail, as the case may be, within the state.
- Regulate electricity purchase and procurement process of distribution licensees including the price at which electricity shall be procured from the generating companies or licensees or from other sources through agreements for the purchase of power for distribution and supply within the State.
- Facilitate intra-State transmission and wheeling of electricity.
- Issue licenses to persons seeking to act as transmission licensees, distribution licensees and electricity traders with respect to their operations within the State.
- Promotion of competition, efficiency and economy in activities of the electricity industry.
- Promotion of investment in the electricity industry.
- Reorganization and restructuring of the electricity industry in the State.
Jammu and Kashmir Film Development Council (JKFDC) Portal
- Jammu and Kashmir lieutenant governor Shri. Manoj Sinha has launched the Union Territory’s Film Policy on the occasion of the 2nd anniversary of the abrogation of Article 370 from J&K.
- The policy, launched at a star-studded event in Kashmir on the 5th of August 2021 in the presence of actor Aamir Khan and filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani, aims at establishing Jammu and Kashmir as the first choice of film shooting destination for filmmakers.
- The policy has been worked out to promote the overall growth of the film industry in the Union Territory, setting up the Jammu and Kashmir Film Development Council and providing hands-on access to the website for talent pool and all shooting destinations.
- Collect the logo from the website: jkfilm.jk.gov.in
Odia Language Literature and Culture Department Portal
- Development and spread of language, literature and library services
- Promotion of performing art of various genres (classical/traditional / Folk/ Tribal) in the field of music, dance & drama
- Promotion of visual arts ( Paintings, Sculpture, Traditional and Folk Art and Crafts)
- Conservation and preservation of archival records and archaeological monuments including excavation of important historical sites
- Providing social security to the artists in various fields living in indigent conditions
- Preservation and protection of Oriya language, culture and heritage in peripherals with large Oriya population
Odisha Agnishamaseva Portal
- Odisha Agnishmaseva Portal was launched Online by Shri Naveen Pattnaik, Hon’ble CM, Govt. of Odisha.
- Mr. Tanmay Mohanty (CEO, LIPL )with DG Fire Service and IG Fire Office with other Senior officers were present during application lunch for Directorate of Fire Service, Govt. of Odisha
- Below are the few important services that can be availed by the citizens :
- Fire Safety Recommendations
- Fire Safety Certificate
- Renewal of Fire Safety Certification
- NOC for Fire Crackers License / Temporary StructuresOther Services :
- Copy of Fire Report
- Fire Incident certificate for Insured Premises
- Fire Incident Certificate for Uninsured Premises
Prison Management Information System (Prison MIS)
- Prison Management Information System (Prison MIS) is an automation system that manages all the processes starting from admission in prison, inside prison activity, discharge prisoner successfully delivered to Directorate of Prison, Govt. of Uganda.
RTI Central Monitoring Mechanism
- RTI Central Monitoring Mechanism (RTI CMM) is a Government to Citizen (G2C) as well as Government to Government (G2G) service web portal. This ICT tool is a web-based centralized system to monitor Right to Information (RTI) implementation in the entire state. In this system all the Department & subordinate Offices are given a user ID & password to manage their proactive disclosure information under section-4 of the Act, RTI applications and first appeals under the act. Citizens will be able to make online RTI applications and appeal to any Public Authority in the state through this system. The Information Seeker (Citizen) can check the progress of his/her online RTI application and appeal status. Moreover, this mechanism of RTI implementation is fully in compliance with the Right to Information Act, 2005. This is an example of how an Act & Rule can be implemented & monitored by using ICT.
Make My Report
- Make My Report is an E-Reporting Tool delivered to Commercial Tax Office, Cuttack for collection for various GST-related reports from ground level users like Circle & Range Users.
Jharkhand Film Development Corporation
- Successfully delivered the Web Portal and Online e-Application for Jharkhand Film Development Corporation, Govt. of Jharkhand and it is also integrated with Go Swift Portal of Govt. of Jharkhand
Odisha Bigyan Academy
- Successfully delivered the Web Portal and Online Science Gallery for Odisha Bigyan Academy where the Science Exhibition of entire state is captured and archived for future reference.
- Participated in the Indiasoft 2019 which showcases India’s IT calibre, promoted by Government of India. Jayashree Mohanty, President, Luminous Infoways addressed on ‘Global Opportunities for MSME sector’ to delegates from US, Africa, Russia, Germany, China, Japan, Middle East, and SAARC nations.
- Luminous Infoways emerged as the winner of the Champion trophy at the 9th VARINDIA IT Cup 2019 Cricket Tournament, which was played by 20 teams representing different companies. The cricket matches were played at Kishore Club Ground, Bhubaneswar and were supported by STPI and Electronics & IT Department, Government of Odisha.
- Participated in the Odia Font Development Consultation Workshop. The essence of the workshop was based on why we should digitize old Odia books to benefit our populace and on the New UNI Code Development in Odia literature. The website of the Odia Virtual Academy has been designed and developed by Luminous Infoways.
- Participated in the Odisha Real Estate Regulatory Authority (ORERA) workshop where our Team demonstrated the application- how one can register as an Agent, Builder, Project or end Customer. Luminous Infoways has designed and developed the website of ORERA.
- Received a Work Order for the Implementation of e-Hospital at 27 hospitals all over Assam. e-Hospital is a Hospital Management System is a workflow-based ICT solution for Hospitals specifically meant for the hospitals in Government Sector.
- Inauguration of State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE & VT) Website by Honourable Chief Minister of Odisha.
- Go live of Make My Report Application for State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE & VT), Odisha
- Inauguration of Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA), Government of Odisha Website by Honourable Minister, Shri Niranjan Pujari (Water Resources, Housing & Urban Development Department) in presence of Shri Amiya Mohapatra (IFS) chairman of RERA Odisha.
- Received a Work Order for Development, Designing, and Implementation of the Unified State Portal of the Government of Assam.
- Designed and Developed the website of the Commissionerate of CT & GST Finance Department, Government of Odisha.
- Roll-out of Centre for Development of Telematics’(CDOT) Project for Implementation and Support by 630 resources all over India.