Odisha Agnishamaseva Portal
- Online lunching by Shri Naveen Pattnaik, Hon’ble CM, Govt. of Odisha
- Honorable CEO, LIPL with DG Fire Service and IG Fire Office with other Senior officers during application lunch for Directorate of Fire Service, Govt. of Odisha
- Fire Safety Recommendation
- Fire Safety Certificate
- Fire Safety Recommendation for Temporary Structure
- Fire Safety Certificate for Temporary Structure
Prison Management Information System (Prison MIS)
- Prison Management Information System (Prison MIS) is an automation system which manages all the processes starting from admission in prison, inside prison activity, discharge prisoner successfully delivered to Directorate of Prison, Govt. of Uganda.
RTI Central Monitoring Mechanism
- RTI Central Monitoring Mechanism (RTI CMM) is a Government to Citizen (G2C) as well as Government to Government (G2G) service web portal. This ICT tool is a web based centralized system to monitor Right to Information (RTI) implementation in the entire state. In this system all the Department & sub ordinate Offices are given with an user ID & password to manage their proactive disclosure information under section-4 of the Act, RTI applications and first appeals under the act. Citizen will be able to make online RTI applications and appeals to any Public Authority in the state through this system. The Information Seeker (Citizen) can check the progress of his/her online RTI application and appeal status. Moreover, this mechanism of RTI implementation is fully in compliance with the Right to Information Act, 2005. This is an example of how an Act & Rule can be implemented & monitored by using ICT.
Make My Report
- Make My Report is an E-Reporting Tool delivered to Commercial Tax Office, Cuttack for collection for various GST related reports from ground level users like Circle & Range Users.
Jharkhand Film Development Corporation
- Successfully delivered the Web Portal and Online e-Application for Jharkhand Film Development Corporation, Govt. of Jharkhand and it is also integrated with Go Swift Portal of Govt. of Jharkhand
Odisha Bigyan Academy
- Successfully delivered the Web Portal and Online Science Gallery for Odisha Bigyan Academy where the Science Exhibition of entire state is captured and archived for future reference.
- Participated in the Indiasoft 2019 which showcases India’s IT calibre, promoted by Government of India. Jayashree Mohanty, President, Luminous Infoways addressed on ‘Global Opportunities for MSME sector’ to delegates from US, Africa, Russia, Germany, China, Japan, Middle East, and SAARC nations.
- Luminous Infoways emerged as the winner of the Champion trophy at the 9th VARINDIA IT Cup 2019 Cricket Tournament, which was played by 20 teams representing different companies. The cricket matches were played at Kishore Club Ground, Bhubaneswar and were supported by STPI and Electronics & IT Department, Government of Odisha.
- Participated in the Odia Font Development Consultation Workshop. The essence of the workshop was based on why we should digitize old Odia books to benefit our populace and on the New UNI Code Development in Odia literature. The website of the Odia Virtual Academy has been designed and developed by Luminous Infoways.
- Participated in the Odisha Real Estate Regulatory Authority (ORERA) workshop where our Team demonstrated the application- how one can register as an Agent, Builder, Project or end Customer. Luminous Infoways has designed and developed the website of ORERA.
- Received a Work Order for the Implementation of e-Hospital at 27 hospitals all over Assam. e-Hospital is a Hospital Management System is a workflow-based ICT solution for Hospitals specifically meant for the hospitals in Government Sector.
- Inauguration of State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE & VT) Website by Honourable Chief Minister of Odisha.
- Go live of Make My Report Application for State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE & VT), Odisha
- Inauguration of Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA), Government of Odisha Website by Honourable Minister, Shri Niranjan Pujari (Water Resources, Housing & Urban Development Department) in presence of Shri Amiya Mohapatra (IFS) chairman of RERA Odisha.
- Received a Work Order for Development, Designing, and Implementation of the Unified State Portal of the Government of Assam.
- Designed and Developed the website of the Commissionerate of CT & GST Finance Department, Government of Odisha.
- Roll-out of Centre for Development of Telematics’(CDOT) Project for Implementation and Support by 630 resources all over India.