Human Resources Management Information system is a modular based integrated suite that comprises to all the organization government and corporate. Luminous Infoways provide an automated and made a difference with a comprehensive management of human recourses process by HR Manager . The HR module maintains human resource information spanning the entire life cycle of the employee from induction through termination of employment. This module also keeps track of the employee’s qualifications, attendance records, performance evaluations and promotion history along with service book. HRMIS on mobile modules, employees can easily access HRMIS data /information and do leave applications on the comfort of their smart phones.
The customization feature of this module allows Luminous human recourses to implement and monitor their HR policies.
- Employee Database
- Service Book
- Recruitment & Staffing
- Training Management
- Leave Management
- Payroll Management
- Performance Management/Appraisals
- Time & Attendance Management
- Payroll Management
- Medical Claim
- Biometric & Clocking Integration
- HR on Mobile
- HR Budget
- Employee Forum Management
- Terminal Benefits & Pension
- Integrated with SAP business
Key Features & Reports :
- Organize jobs according to titles, minimum remuneration, increments among many other options.
- HRMIS helps to streamline the processes by keeping requirement and selection of the employees. It also helps in improved decision making capabilities regarding a number of frontiers faced by an HR
- Register and maintain employee’s file. It maintains records such as employee bio data, academic qualification, next of kin, dependants, leaves taken and allocation, medical history among others.
- Maintain the institution payroll. It can accommodate payroll processing for both casual and permanent employees. It has payroll reports such as bank remittances, annual KRA reports completely filled.
- The system has an integrated module for managing employee’s leaves. It can give summary reports on outstanding leaves, leaves due in n days and a summary of the staff out on leaves with expectation date.
USP of the system :
- It is web based system & and can also be linked to GIS
- Mobile app facility
- Compressive report related to the Human resources as and when required
- Independence platform with user comp ability
- Better search option for retrieval of information from the database
- Integration with existing system and Sap business