Cloud Service is the incorporation of software and technologies to monitor the services and applications which are residing in the cloud. In order to make sure the applications and services are properly interacting with users, Cloud Management Services come into play. Every Small to Large scale enterprise is now updating their traditional IT infrastructure to cloud computing. Remote system administration involves a great deal of performance monitoring, maintenance, security testing and disaster recovery.
How we execute it?
We provide cloud management and support service by highly experienced infrastructure experts. We provide proactive maintenance, monitoring, server support, backup and recovery services. Our remote system administrators can execute numerous tasks based on our customer’s needs and we work together through day-to-day interaction with our clients.
- Linux Server Management
- Amazon EC2 Cloud Management
- Cloud Environment setup
- Manage Domains and Hosting
- Periodical Backup and Restore
- General Application Support and Maintenance
- Setup Servers for various technologies such as ASP.NET, CakePHP/PHP
- Set up Cacti (Complete RRD Tool based Graphic solution)
- Real-Time Web App Performance Monitoring with New Relic
- Deployment of Version Controlling Server such as gitosis
- IT Infrastructure Monitoring services with Nagios
- Installation of PHP, MYSQL, PgSql, CakePHP, Apache, NGINX
- Deployment of various applications using Jenkins
- Set up IT Asset Management Software Customising OCS/GLPI
We offer Cloud Server Management as a service to Cloud Server Hosting which provides you with complete control of the virtual server. Giving you an option to choose your own operating system, software and hardware essentials.
Our server administrators assist you to find the exact setup that would work for your database seamlessly. We make it easy for you to deploy a server that is explicitly engineered for both enterprise databases and open source database servers.
We offer secured VPN Servers that allows to send and receive data without any lag. Virtual point-to-point connection through dedicated connections, virtual tunneling protocols, or traffic encryption that makes server data management easy.
Our Application Servers are built to handle everything between the users and organization’s backend business applications or databases with built-in redundancy, and support for complex database access.
Our core expertise with the most recognizable model of cloud computing – public cloud model. We help you structure a virtualized environment combined with high security level parameters creating a distinct cloud server platform for your business.
We specialize in version controlling for managing a collection of program code with version control locking and work-files. Our databases are built in a way so that you can recall specific versions later without worrying about the present variation.