This is an application which has been prepared for WCD department. The application has been developed to track & monitor the improvement nutrition and health care practices. It implements the various modules to track the performance at project level. Basically it has three modules like Beneficiary management, Installment, AWW/AWH incentive payment. This user manual explains all the modules briefly. The application implementation can be understood from this manual. Screenshots has been provided for better clarity. The Users of the application are District User and Block User. System generated RCH/MCTS number will be provided to all.
The objectives of MAMATA software are to provide a system which can manage and monitor every fund transfer between the state to projects and from the projects to beneficiaries. It will generate output at the project level from central server.
The system aims at registering individual pregnant women along with their full details to ensure the eligibility of those pregnant women for Mamata scheme. Beneficiary can be conscious for Ante Natal Care (ANC), Child birth, Post Natal Care (PNC), Immunization, nutrition.
Reduction of Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) and Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR) are the important public health challenges for India. As a major initiative in this regard, the Women & Child Development Department of the Government of Odisha, has introduced a ‘conditional e-cash transfer information management system for pregnant & lactating women’ called “E-Mamata”.
Core Modules :
- Beneficiary management
- AWW/AWH incentive payment
- Fund management
- Repeated transaction is not possible to same beneficiary for a particular installment
- Generation of Analytics report for project level user, District level user & state level user
- Fund transfer between the State to the Projects and from the Projects to the beneficiaries can be monitor
- User can check the status of project within fraction of seconds
- No need to maintain beneficiary detail information manually in excels
- Different types of reports can be generated from the system
- Project level user can track AWW/AWH activities i.e. which women are already due for next installment
- District level user can check the status of all projects in that district
- State level user can check the status of all 338 projects of 30 districts
- Beneficiaries will receive their installments in 2 phases (Rs.3000 & Rs.2000)